UPDATING AND UPLOADING THE HOMEWORK GRID
- Navigate to your course’s homepage; click the link for your course’s homework grid; save the file to your computer (if prompted)
- Open the downloaded document in Microsoft Word; fill in the information for the current MOD.
- Use Save As… and save the file to your desktop; add the MOD and/or instructor name to the filename.
(Note: Remember where you saved this file.)
- Go back to the Home Page in Canvas; click the Edit button toward the top right of the page.
- Click the and highlight the button for the HW Grid, find and click “Insert” at the top of the Editor, and select Document Upload Document
- Find the saved document on your computer and either drag it to the rocket ship box or click the box and use File Explorer/Finder to navigate to and locate your modified HW Grid. Click the file, click “Open,” and then click “Submit” once you’ve identified the file.
- Click “Save” once you return to the Home Page. Test by clicking HW Grid and opening the file.