Students must complete their online orientation course prior to gaining access to credited courses. Please make sure that you have completed the orientation course (including answering the 4 questions in the orientation course) in order to gain access. Please note, it may take up to 30 minutes from the time that you complete the orientation course and the time your credited courses become available.
Articles in this section
- How do I Setup Email on My Phone?
- How do I locate my Student ID?
- I am Having Trouble Accessing the Library
- SIMnet is not working correctly on my computer
- I'm a Charter College student. How can I get access to Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus?
- What browser should I use?
- How Long Do Courses Stay On My Course List?
- I'm a Clarita division student (Lancaster, Long Beach, and Canyon Country). How do I log into the new student portal?
- I Am Having Difficulty Accessing LIRN
- I Can Log in But I Cannot Access My Courses