Students must complete their online orientation course prior to gaining access to credited courses. Please make sure that you have completed the orientation course (including answering the 4 questions in the orientation course) in order to gain access. Please note, it may take up to 30 minutes from the time that you complete the orientation course and the time your credited courses become available.
Articles in this section
- New Student Email and Office365 login process:
- Log In Process for Canvas
- How Do I Access My 1098T?
- How do I redeem a Vital Source Code
- New Student Portal Layout
- Transcript Copy Requests
- How do I Setup Email on My Phone?
- How do I locate my Student ID?
- SIMnet is not working correctly on my computer
- What browser should I use?