To grade student discussion questions (dqs) complete the following steps:
1. Click the Joule Grader located in the Course Administration section within the Administration block.
The Joule Grader displays
2. Select the pertinent weekly discussion question.
The Grade with rubric button displays.
3. Click the Grade with rubric button.
The Rubric window displays.
4. Grade the discussion question utilizing the rubric.
NOTE: The rubric window is movable allowing you to see student responses as you grade.
5. Select a level per criterion.
Green highlighted section represents the different criterion.
Red highlighted section represents the different levels per criterion.
A yellow background displays indicating the selected level.
6. Add comments for grade reasoning per criterion.
Comments entered in the Overall Feedback text field will populate in the gradebook.
7. Click the Save grade or Save grade and next button.
The current grade displays in points/percent format.
NOTE: To update a discussion question grade,click the Grade with rubric button and update the selected levels. In order for the rubric to recalculate a grade click the Save grade button.