Once you are logged into the portal and click on the library link you should be able to access the LIRN database. If not, then you will need to select one of the other databases first (e.g., Films on Demand, Ebrary, etc.). Then select LIRN and access should be granted.
Articles in this section
- Skype Issues on Chrombooks
- I am Unable to Access eBooks for Certain Courses
- Why is Office 365 is asking for cell phone numbers or alternate email address?
- New Student Email and Office365 login process:
- Log In Process for Canvas
- How Do I Access My 1098T?
- How do I redeem a Vital Source Code
- New Student Portal Layout
- Transcript Copy Requests
- How do I Setup Email on My Phone?