Once you are logged into the portal and click on the library link you should be able to access the LIRN database. If not, then you will need to select one of the other databases first (e.g., Films on Demand, Ebrary, etc.). Then select LIRN and access should be granted.
Articles in this section
- How do I Setup Email on My Phone?
- How do I locate my Student ID?
- I am Having Trouble Accessing the Library
- SIMnet is not working correctly on my computer
- I'm a Charter College student. How can I get access to Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus?
- What browser should I use?
- How Long Do Courses Stay On My Course List?
- I'm a Clarita division student (Lancaster, Long Beach, and Canyon Country). How do I log into the new student portal?
- I Am Having Difficulty Accessing LIRN
- I Can Log in But I Cannot Access My Courses