Once you are logged into the portal and click on the library link you should be able to access the LIRN database. If not, then you will need to select one of the other databases first (e.g., Films on Demand, Ebrary, etc.). Then select LIRN and access should be granted.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Access My 1098T?
- How do I redeem a Vital Source Code
- New Student Portal Layout
- Transcript Copy Requests
- How do I Setup Email on My Phone?
- How do I locate my Student ID?
- I am Having Trouble Accessing the Library
- SIMnet is not working correctly on my computer
- I'm a Charter College student. How can I get access to Microsoft Office 365 Pro Plus?
- What browser should I use?